Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robin Williams promotes Zelda, What would you sell your soul to sell?

Options
  • 16-06-2011 3:30pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone see this ad? Oddness:

Further from the above post in the General A&R Thread...

That Zelda ad is pretty cool, nice to see a fellow fan getting to promote the object of his bliss, even if it is someone as famous as Robin Williams!

Wonder if MS could use me in an ad for Halo???

Or Retr0 in an ad for Earthbound?

How about Atavan in one for Pokemon?

So, what would your dream Game Advertisement call up be? Which game would you love to promote in a trailer and how would it go?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,102 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Or what game characters would they name their children after?! :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well in that regard my son is named Jack.
    At different times that means he's named after
    Jack O'Neill
    Jack Skellington, aka the Pumpkin King
    Jack Ryan
    or maybe even
    Jack Burton!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,429 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Streets of Rage. It would be me,eating an apple, and beating a picture of Ciderman with a lead pipe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Or what game characters would they name their children after?! :pac:

Lad I knew from a forum way back was called Link. Not even an abbrevation of Lincoln.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Me in an advert for a brand new Boulder Dash game which has the exact same look and feel of the original 8 bit game.

New levels same dirt boulders fireflies ameoba magic walls butterflies and diamonds.

Easy lines to remember all i have to do is rock back and forth saying "Best game ever" while drool falls out of the corner of my mouth.

I would still want to be paid for it though:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

o1s1n wrote: »
    Streets of Rage. It would be me,eating an apple, and beating a picture of Ciderman with a lead pipe.

Could be a winner!
    You'd only get a few blows landed before a crossing dressing neanderthal would lumber out to beat you in some dodgy bondage gear...
    That'll learn ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,429 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Could be a winner!
    You'd only get a few blows landed before a crossing dressing neanderthal would lumber out to beat you in some dodgy bondage gear...
    That'll learn ya!

'Wait your turn Retr0, you can do your Cho Aniki endorsement when this lead pipe has been used up!'

Ah yes, an video camera, VideoToaster, Retr0 and a tangerine thong, instant Cho Aniki advertising perfection!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Further from the above post in the General A&R Thread...

That Zelda ad is pretty cool, nice to see a fellow fan getting to promote the object of his bliss, even if it is someone as famous as Robin Williams!

Wonder if MS could use me in an ad for Halo???

Or Retr0 in an ad for Earthbound?

How about Atavan in one for Pokemon?

So, what would your dream Game Advertisement call up be? Which game would you love to promote in a trailer and how would it go?

Japanese rape simulator......................................................

sorry:(

No ban please;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Me running around in my underwear wielding a dagger.

Yep I'd be advertising ghouls n'ghosts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

Advertisement