Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Goths

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Keyzer wrote:
    This is exaclty what I am talking about in regards ridiculous posts.

I do respect peoples decisions to wear what they want, that doesnt mean I have to like it, this is what an opinion is. I have repeatedly stated that just because I dont like the clothes goths wear doesnt mean I have a problem with goths as human beings.

I mean, for christsakes, will you read the posts prior to posting.
    Part of respecting people is not judging them off hand by ridiculos things, such as what they wear. You can't honestly say that *just because* they wear X or Y, that they're not fit human beings to converse with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Proverbs about holes and digging are springing to mind now .....

My god Keyzer, I don't even *have* to comment anymore. You're doing my job for me. Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Papa Smut wrote:
    Ah Keyzer, I'm not sensing a little hint of jealousy am I? maybe its you that wants to ditch off your sensible wear, (I presume you wear sensible clothes, sorry if you don't) and cover yourself in Black lipstick, White facepaint and run screaming through the town in the dead of night, clutching your full length Leather coat, trying to get home to Channel 4 where they're showing the crow. again. and its your 15th time watching it. again. And to get you in the mood, you listen to the cure. again. :D

Just remember, there's a little goth in all of us :cool:

No offence to the poster, but is this not a complete stereotype of Goths?
    Is this poster going to be lambasted as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Right, I've had enough of this nonsense, I'm sure we'll all meet again on the "Potatoes - Should they have civil rights too" or "Dogs - Should they be allowed lick their balls" threads...

Lemming, don't waste that marvellous intellect of yours, put it to good use won't ye! it would be a shame not to you share the brainpower you possess for the good of all mankind.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i hate you all

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement