Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Macaris.ie 50% off

• 05-05-2014 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

**EXPIRED** Macaris.ie are giving 50% off on all orders today only catch is you must spend 20euro at least to get the offer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Is there a discount code?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

macaris.ie is only for the one in Glasnevin from what I can see? Or am I worng

• Registered Users Posts: 20 johnnysvit

Only for glasnevin store. Orders over €19 get 50% off. Just ordered some stuff and got the discount.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Our local Macaris is also called Romayos and via eat city and code rom30 there is 30% off,it has being going on a while but good value:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

How much is delivery?

NVM I'll just collect. Lol. Thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 jlkad

it is something to eat. it is used here and there? or not ?
    jojobeans wrote: »
    Macaris.ie are giving 50% off on all orders today only catch is you must spend 20euro at least to get the offer

Advertisement