Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear with....

Options
  • 23-11-2005 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭

...T625315CH.jpg

I bought it and adore it I just have no idea what to wear with it. I was thinking metallic navy or dark grey shoes and jewellery and handbag to match shoes? I don't want to go with black as that is so dull. Please help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,917 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Stupid comments deleted. Sangre and Sandals, less of that.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

silver might be nice? that or navy if you're planning on buying something to match.

that said just thinking i saw a girl with some fantastic sparkly shoes the same colour as the dress almost! couldn't tell you where she got them though, sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭soph

i think black jewellery would be fab, you know those chandelier earings you can get, a wear hvae fab black jewellery in at the mo'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

nothing. the dress is stunning on its own....or is that just the chick wearing it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I think silver sandals and jewellery would look good with it...

Or you could wear bright red shoes if you want the shoes to stand out too.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

not red shoes :eek:

navy or silver would be nice, me personally would go for silver..not too dull, and the gorge shade and desgin of the dress wouldnt be oppressed..im loving that dress btw ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I would go with black shoes, black bag, black accessories, and just a touch of silver on each one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

I think gold would look fantastic with that colour!!....
    .... a nice pair of metalic gold open toe courts or sandals and a nice metalic gold clutch bag!!
    There is really nice gold jewellery around now... you could get a nice necklace with greeny coloured stones in it!... FAB!!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i think silver shoes & accessories would look good with it. lovely dress! :)

Advertisement