Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denim Jacket

Options
  • 16-11-2004 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

First post in the Fashion/Appearance, so be nice!

I want to get a new denim jacket, and was wondering where the best place in Dublin would be to get one.

I am male, and currently own a nice waist length Tommy Hillfiger one.

I'm not a label head, but wouldn't mind buying a label as long as it is nice.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

seansouth wrote:
    First post in the Fashion/Appearance, so be nice!

I want to get a new denim jacket, and was wondering where the best place in Dublin would be to get one.

I am male, and currently own a nice waist length Tommy Hillfiger one.

I'm not a label head, but wouldn't mind buying a label as long as it is nice.

Cheers.
    Hmmmm, try BT's for a Hugo Boss version if you got the cash to splash, it is an investment piece afterall! Otherwise Zara for men do one with a reasonable cut and a price to match. Just be sure to steer clear of purveyers of menswear muck such as unique, motion picture ect. and never team that jacket with jeans either, my god that is amounst the most heinous fashion faux pas on either sex. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ManAboutTown

Good question!

I own an Armani denim jacket myself - I love it.

I saw the new Hugo Boss ones around and they look excellent. Might be tempted to buy one for Christmas!

Good luck

Advertisement