Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in DIT

Options
  • 08-04-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi,

Just looking for some advice please. I have only a pass degree a 45% average in Business. I was thinking of going back to get my Masters in Business through the exceptional/advanced entry route. I have worked for the past 10 years in a business customer service environment. What information would I need to submit to support my application i.e. letter from my employer, smaller courses I have done since then?

Thanks for your help,

Buttercup20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭cd76

You'd need to show that your experience warrants a place in the course. It should show that you have progressed in your career in terms of Management and demonstrates that you are capable of doing the MSc. You say you have been working for 10years. Have you progressed in your career, worked for different companies, taken on greater responsibility, managed people and lead material projects. If you haven't then you probably wont be successful. But worth trying, Good luck. If you don't get in this time, then do a higher diploma and prove that you will put the effort in. To get in under the "exceptional" rule you have to be able to demonstrate that you are exceptional.

Advertisement