Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social worker called mistakenly

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Sunrise_Sunset

Update;

Turns out my area is a huge target for break ins at the moment. There have been many break ins and many attempted break ins. They are also waiting for people to return home to do so, I guess hoping that they don't lock the door after them as they go in. There was also an article about it in the journal today. The gardai are aware.
    I guess that in my case it's quite likely the people that knocked were the front people for these burglars.

Thank you to everyone who offered good advice.

Mod if you can lock this thread, as it's not a Parenting issue after all.
    Thanks.

Thanks OP- they've some brass neck on them, especially as they returned to your house the second time.

I'm alway suspicious of people sitting in cars that are unknown to me in my area and have no problem approaching them and asking them their business in the area, especially if right outside my house.

A description of the women and the car they used would be helpful in the short-term.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement