Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Irish Cream Liquer

Options
  • 25-03-2014 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

For anyone who likes Baileys but can't justify the price tag, this comes a very close second and is reduced it €5.99 this weekend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Aldi also have three different flavored bottles(likely smaller) for around €15

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

TinyTot165 wrote: »
    For anyone who likes Baileys but can't justify the price tag, this comes a very close second and is reduced it €5.99 this weekend

Good bargain alert thanks. This deluxe Irish cream is gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Its not as nice as Bailey but it is still very nice and excellent value at €6 a bottle. Its far better than some of the rank generics for sell at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Might look into giving it a try! I am a big Baileys fan so will see what it tastes like.

Liking the look of that Ferrero Rocher offer also...

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Dundalgan .... i think its from Lidl is also very similar to Baileys. I spent ages trying to find a cheaper alternative:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement