Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

S9+ 64gb dual sim Amazon DE - €762/735

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

The link is for the Italian version of this phone and its best to buy the international version which was less than 600 on Amazon Italy two weeks ago. Worth keeping your eye out and think about the version you want, need:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

fulhamfan wrote:
    The link is for the Italian version of this phone and its best to buy the international version which was less than 600 on Amazon Italy two weeks ago. Worth keeping your eye out and think about the version you want, need

Less than 600 ? Sold by Amazon ? Version does not matter...ordered italian s8 plus in past and it was grand...

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bazelbrush

Is this a good deal ? I'm in the market for an s9+. Can you use any of the versions here in Ireland? Like would the Italian version work here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone (5,1 Zoll (12,9 cm) Touch-Display, 32GB interner Speicher, Android OS) schwarz

bazelbrush wrote:
    Is this a good deal ? I'm in the market for an s9+. Can you use any of the versions here in Ireland? Like would the Italian version work here.

Yes it works fine....i got s8+ and it was grand...

Advertisement