Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cactus Tongue Bike Mounts

Options
  • 23-02-2021 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭

Anyone used these before?

Feedback?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,823 ✭✭✭fat bloke

They're really cool looking. I remember seeing them used in a bike shop for displaying bikes... I wanna say... Cyclesuperstore but maybe it was another shop. Anyway I was so taken with them that I went about researching how to source some for myself but, emmm, all such notions were swiftly canned when I saw they were like 175 euro each or some bananas ballpark

€175 is the entry level one, have a look for the Cactus Tongue Wishbone Bike Wall Stand you'll not be left with much change out of 2 grand :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,885 ✭✭✭cletus

Just goes to show you don't always get what you pay for...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

Yip.
    Basic one is about €50, then there is one around 110, another around 150.

Top of the range one, about €1800 retail...You’d want to be in a gallery showcasing an original Merckx or Anquitil bike for that..

Fairly nuts money TBH

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Jonesy101

I have a pedal bike rack. advantage is since its at an angle and you can stack a couple of bikes above each other. Can get them on amazon or anywhere.

Depends whether you want to show off a beautiful clean bike in the living room or as storage in the utility room or garage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement