Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Advice Wanted] Campus Accommodation NCI (Dublin)

Options
  • 21-08-2007 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi,

My younger brother just got a course in NCI in the latest CAO offers...
    Just wondering has anyone any experience with the Campus Accommodation in the IFSC? Will prob register him for it for the 1st year but don't know much about the place!

Comments

Had a few mates who stayed there before, and have a few mates who are staying there this year.

Meant to be pretty good - they accept students from other colleges so you will get a good mix!

Don't know much about the facilities and the like though.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Ms Inquisitive

I went to that college but didn't live on Campus, but obviously visited it numerous times.

The student accomodation has only been built in the last 5 years so it is relatively new and in good condition.

Accomodation comes in 4/6 students sharing, each having their own private bedroom and bathroom and communal area containing cooker, washing machine and all the essentials.

The bedrooms are quite spacious and not small and crampy!

I've also been to the Griffith college on-site campus and considering Griffith is a private college, and ammenities and space in NCI accomodation far surpasses it!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭ronan.h

I went to that college but didn't live on Campus, but obviously visited it numerous times.

The student accomodation has only been built in the last 5 years so it is relatively new and in good condition.

Accomodation comes in 4/6 students sharing, each having their own private bedroom and bathroom and communal area containing cooker, washing machine and all the essentials.

The bedrooms are quite spacious and not small and crampy!

I've also been to the Griffith college on-site campus and considering Griffith is a private college, and ammenities and space in NCI accomodation far surpasses it!

Cheers - That's good to hear. Ya I've seen some of these campus bedrooms myself over the years and they can be very cramped!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement