Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Quality Mens T-Shirts

Options
  • 30-03-2019 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Just looking for recommendations on where to buy decent quality plain mens t shirts in Dublin? Black or white etc, ideally a bricks and mortar shop as there can be a fair bit of variation between fits. Looking for an athletic fit but higher quality than the Pennys/Dunnes ones etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Topman do very good plain t shirts, and you can get two for €15. Slim fitting and they look well even after many washes.

Cos are good as well for a more structured t-shirt, I have a white one which is a heavier cotton but a great fit and good for a more smarter look.

Tribe in Stephen's Green is where you'll find a big variety, but they would be mostly skate / surf brands and as such would have logos and be in a variety of colours. Saying that, WESC, Santa Cruz, Element, and Vans are all good quality (Vans are a little thinner though).

I know you said physical shops, but Surfdome and Flatspot all carry large ranges. You could try Asos as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭JaimeB

Interested in this, did you find any decent ones @domrush?

• Site Banned Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Balanadan

I like the ones I got in Selected. Most have held up well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

jack & jones.
    excellent quality and wash great. plus they seem to hold their colour and shape really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Best t-shirts I've bought are from https://www.blacksocks.com/ they're a higher price but the quality is great, still perfect two years later.

• Advertisement
Advertisement