Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cannondale hologram si Carbon wheelset - Any views

Options
  • 25-04-2019 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone here have any experience of the above wheelset. I'm looking at buying a 2nd hand pair, but there's not a huge amount of reviews online, so looking for 1st hand experience.

Currently riding ksyrium elites 2014/2015.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

I had them and found them great. Thjey are aero, stiff, good braking surface, good hubs. They are good value if you are gettimg them for about 450 in good condition

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rash

Thanks for that Patrick, would you consider them an upgrade over the Ksyriums?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

Long spin to Killarney on the card so ?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭rash

secman wrote: »
    Long spin to Killarney on the card so ?
    Depends on $$$$ :D

rash wrote: »
    Thanks for that Patrick, would you consider them an upgrade over the Ksyriums?

I would definitely, I used them for racing and found that I rolled much faster at high speeds and in a group. For me they were an upgrade even from dura ace wheels. And my DA were an upgrade over my ksyriums. I think I know the guy selling your ones, they are very very lightly used by him, kept in a wardrobe and ridden at 25 kph when they were ridden.

• Advertisement

rash wrote: »
    Depends on $$$$ :D

You could get them shipped for €20

Advertisement