Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish rail refund to to Covid restrictions

Options
  • 18-09-2020 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I booked ticket online last month and was due to get the train to Belfast on the 2nd of October. I can't see any information about cancellation or refunds to due to Covid restrictions on the website. Does anyone know the procedure or if it's possible to get a refund?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,290 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You should be able to get some refund. Have a read here: https://www.irishrail.ie/en-ie/contact-us/faqs?q=refund

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

I booked ticket online last month and was due to get the train to Belfast on the 2nd of October. I can't see any information about cancellation or refunds to due to Covid restrictions on the website. Does anyone know the procedure or if it's possible to get a refund?

You can cancel it yourself online if you haven't printed it off

Advertisement