Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Azimo 10 Euro or 25 Euro

• 19-07-2019 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭

Earn an easy €10 from Azimo by signing up using the link below. Tick the 'I have an invite code' box and type in the referral code 'AENGUSM'.

https://azimo.com/en/ngk/auth/sign-up/email

When you make your first transfer of €100, you'll receive a €10 discount & I'll receive €10 too.

You can transfer money to yourself (e.g. from your bank account to your Revolut card), or to a friend - whichever suits you best.

It effectively takes €90 from your bank account and transfers €100 to your Revolut account, so a very easy tenner! Just make sure that the code has reduced the charge from €100 to €90 before you transfer the money. Azimo currently offer free transaction fees for the first 2 transfers.

If you sign up as a verified business owner, you'll receive a €25 discount on your first transfer of €250 or more if you use the referral code above. I'll receive a €25 bonus in that case.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭actuar90

won't work for me. Says that code cannot be applied on this transaction and won't accept my revolut IBAN as a valid IBAN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭A P

Hi - sorry to hear that - I just sent you a PM to try to help you get it sorted.

I can confirm that the referral code above is now working properly. A Boards member used it successfully yesterday and I received this email afterwards:

" **** joined Azimo using your invite code. When they use their invite bonus on an international transfer of 100 EUR or more, you will receive your 10 EUR voucher."

The Boards member sent me a message to say that they transferred €100 to their N26 account (which has a German account number) and they were only charged €90.

An issue might arise if you try to transfer money from an Irish bank account to the Irish account number of your Revolut card (I think it needs to be an international transfer to avail of the bonus). The solution is to use the UK bank account number of your Revolut card instead. You can do this with the following steps:

1: Open the Revolut app and scroll across to see your sterling balance (£0.00 in my case)
    2: Tap on the balance which brings you to your 'British Pound account'.
    3: Scroll down to see your UK account number and sort code
    4: Tap 'SWIFT' to see your UK IBAN and BIC numbers.

If you use the details in steps 3 & 4 as the recipient account when transferring €100 on Azimo, you should be able to avail of the €10 bonus because it counts as an international transfer. Just make sure that the cost of the transfer is reduced from €100 to €90 on the screen before you complete the transaction.

If anyone needs any assistance with the above, feel free to send a PM. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭drinkingwater

A P wrote: »
    Earn an easy €10 from Azimo by signing up using the link below. Tick the 'I have an invite code' box and type in the referral code 'AENGUSM'.

https://azimo.com/en/ngk/auth/sign-up/email

When you make your first transfer of €100, you'll receive a €10 discount & I'll receive €10 too.

You can transfer money to yourself (e.g. from your bank account to your Revolut card), or to a friend - whichever suits you best.

It effectively takes €90 from your bank account and transfers €100 to your Revolut account, so a very easy tenner! Just make sure that the code has reduced the charge from €100 to €90 before you transfer the money. Azimo currently offer free transaction fees for the first 2 transfers.

If you sign up as a verified business owner, you'll receive a €25 discount on your first transfer of €250 or more if you use the referral code above. I'll receive a €25 bonus in that case.

Thank you, worked for me, transferred the money to my own n26 account. Easy €10.

Here's my referral if anyone wants to sign up with it: AKOSE

Thanks

You're welcome! I think it works best with transfers to N26. One of my transfers to Revolut couldn't be processed for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

Thank you, worked for me, transferred the money to my own n26 account. Easy €10.

Here's my referral if anyone wants to sign up with it: AKOSE

Thanks

Thanks drinkingwater, I used your code and it worked.

Here's my referral code if anyone would like to sign up: COLMM4

Remember to transfer EUR 100 to receive the EUR 10.

You receive: EUR 10

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭John C 1981

Remember to transfer EUR 100 to receive the EUR 10.

You receive: EUR 10

Thanks ScissorPaperRock - your code worked a treat. A free tenner is always welcome!

If anyone would like to use my code, it's JOHNC277

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭madyoke2009

actuar90 wrote: »
    won't work for me. Says that code cannot be applied on this transaction and won't accept my revolut IBAN as a valid IBAN

I’m getting the Same error.... how was this resolved

Hi. It's strange that it doesn't seem to accept Revolut IBANs but several Boards users have used it successfully with N26, transferring to the German IBAN. Hopefully that will work for you if you have an N26 card. Thanks

Just to say that the code AENGUSM is definitely still working - somebody used it this afternoon. Thanks Greg, whoever you are! I'm guessing the transaction went to an N26 account since Revolut seems to be causing issues.

Just a reminder of how it works:

1: Open this link https://azimo.com/en and click 'sign up' in the top right-hand corner.

2: When filling in your details, tick the 'I have an invite code' box and enter 'AENGUSM'.

3: Transfer €100 from your Irish bank account to your N26 account IBAN (it might work with Monese too).

4: Before committing the transfer, make sure that the discount code has reduced the cost of your transfer from €100 to €90, making you a free €10.

The above should take less than 5 minutes. Azimo still appear to offer free fees on the first 2 transactions.

Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭nephster

A P wrote: »
    Just to say that the code AENGUSM is definitely still working - somebody used it this afternoon. Thanks Greg, whoever you are! I'm guessing the transaction went to an N26 account since Revolut seems to be causing issues.

I am that Greg :) Transfer went through very quickly - maybe an hour to get to the point saying it had been delivered yesterday afternoon, then appeared in my N26 account around 10:45 this morning. Nice easier tenner!

Advertisement