Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car radio code

Options
  • 14-01-2019 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Could anybody advise where is best to get my car radio code? Recently had a battery reset and the radio was also reset? I drive a 05 Ford Fiesta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

If you can remove the radio and get the serial number off it I can get the code for you.

If you cant remove the radio hold the buttons 1 and 6 until the serial shows (make sure the radio is on).

Let me know when you have the serial.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

As long as it's not a V code you can ask here

• Registered Users Posts: 4 NatalieOC93

If you can remove the radio and get the serial number off it I can get the code for you.

If you cant remove the radio hold the buttons 1 and 6 until the serial shows (make sure the radio is on).

Let me know when you have the serial.

Thank you! I can't remove the radio but when I press 1 & 6 the following number shows:
    0 1339v 18 (255)

many Thanks

Thank you! I can't remove the radio but when I press 1 & 6 the following number shows:
    0 1339v 18 (255)

many Thanks

Im not sure of the serial from that perhaps its v013390 which the code would be 2583.

Could you take a picture of the radio itself or tell me the model it should say it on the outside of it. Just to make sure we get the right serial.

Also try pressing buttons 2 and 6 and holding them.

When the radio cycles through the different options your serial should show it should start with a v or an m.

Im not sure of the serial from that perhaps its v013390 which the code would be 2583.

Could you take a picture of the radio itself or tell me the model it should say it on the outside of it. Just to make sure we get the right serial.

Also try pressing buttons 2 and 6 and holding them.

When the radio cycles through the different options your serial should show it should start with a v or an m.

So when I press 2 & 6 the following number shows M025911

• Advertisement

So when I press 2 & 6 the following number shows M025911

Your code is 8621 :)

Your code is 8621 :)

You're a star! Thank you so much

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sorted, closing this as there is already a thread for requests.

NatalieOC93, do feel free to stay and help others as you were helped by boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement