Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloys?

Options
  • 13-01-2019 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭

hi folks,last year i bought a 181 fiesta st line,white,with those rock grey alloys,i really dont like those alloys,id much rather silver .so if i can sell them ill buy silver,so is there a place i can order online?the wheels/tyres have only 8000km on them,no kerb damage,any idea what they are worth?thanks guys/gals

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,390 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Why not get them resprayed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭sniperman

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Why not get them resprayed?

thanks for that,but really dont like the design either,would love 5 spoke silver ones

Would you stick with the 18” size?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved to main forum

There are plenty places online to buy alloys, check on adverts.ie and donedeal.ie, maybe there are some secondhand ones that are in good nick

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I wouldn't bother the. Changing them will probably devalue your car

• Advertisement

It’s an ST Line rather than an ST. Can’t see it making much difference.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Would you stick with the 18” size?

17 0r 18 i suppose as long as they are silver/chrome.

not really worried about devaluation as i intend keeping this car for a very long time

Advertisement