Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Android radio recommendation VW Polo

Options
  • 23-10-2018 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Have a 1.2 2012 Polo 6R. Currently have the RCD 310 and hate it :rolleyes:

Looking for an android based upgrade, one that is CANBUS compatible, has bluetooth and an option for usb and reverse camera. Doesn't need to be DAB, but would be beneficial.

Basically all the ones I've seen on eBay and Amazon to date are virtually the same, which is why I need the recommendation. Would prefer one that blends in with the dash of the car.

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Kenwood DNX516DABS. Made for VW, Skoda etc.
    That's it in my Superb, no need for dash trims as it's designed to replace the factory fitted head unit. Ticks all your requirements.
    Changed cars recently so it's looking for a new home if its something you're still looking for. Also have the canbus unit, GPS+DAB aerials that I never used.

Advertisement