Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallo mein Freund.

Options
  • 04-10-2003 1:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Wie gehts?

Hast du keine Nachrichten? Es tut mir leid, aber mein Deutsch ist sehr schlect.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Guten abend. Ich nicht spreche sehr gut deutsch ach ich tippe auf deutch versuchen. Deise ist wohl platz beginnen :D

Ich bin mude so, ich gehe nach bett.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Ich bin ganz faul und ich hasse Deutsch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Cookie

Eine Frage - was sind die häufigsten grammatischen Fehler, die englisch-sprachigen Menschen auf Deutsch machen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Eine Frage - was sind die häufigsten grammatischen Fehler, die englisch-sprachigen Menschen auf Deutsch machen?

Declining nouns, adjectives etc

Knowing which preposition and case follows different verbs

Es tut mir leid, ich antworte auf English denn ich finde es schwierig, grammatischen Probleme auf Deutsch zu erklaeren!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Nein!

• Advertisement

I find that certain nationalities make the same mistake constantly in English due to direct translation. Do Irish/English do that too? Not so much grammatical errors, but sentences that they always translate too literally?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

yes it happens alot
    English speaking people that know the words in a foreign language but now the grammar often translate the sentences word for word however it can still be understood.

example if i said: Ich werde ein dicken küße von meinen deutsche freundin brauchen.

translats to: I will a fat kiss from my german girlfriend need.

I think my spelling is bad but the grammar should be ok. I learn german by ear in germany. never did it in school

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

I thought I was some sort of clever guy, but now I'm banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Tag,
    Ich habe Deutsch fur mein L.C. gemacht und fur 1 & 2 jahre im Uni gelernt.

lol mein deutsche ist sehr schlect.

I thought I was some sort of clever guy, but now I'm banned.
    dunno what happened there but im not banned.

ill be heading to germany at the end of feburary for 6 months to work for a company called ADC. im sure ill be using this forum a lot for those months.

• Advertisement

It seems to be one of the quieter boards.....

Where in Germany are you going to?

a place called lindau. its very near konstanz. also very near switzerland and austria. sweet! :D

Wow, when you do something, you really do it!! Have fun with the accents :o)

cheers man. ive already lived in germany for 6 months. did an erasmus program with my last college. me and a couple of mates went over and lived with 20 other erasmus students. was a great oul time. loved it.

this time wont be quite as good mind. mostly cos i have to work. when i went over the last time i had a project to do which ended up getting done in the last two weeks! 2 weeks of stress, 6 months of fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

unpossible, if your still learning you say "seit" instead of "fur" methinks.

as in:

Ich habe fur zwei jahren Deutsch gelernt.

which implies you've learned german in school for two years and stopped now.

Ich habe seit zwei jahren Deutsch studiert.

which implies you've (have been)studying german at university for the last two years and still are.(ie. its continuous)

however my german has seriously gone to the dogs but I vaguely remember this

I really hate telling germans how long I've been learning german since the grammar still sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Bug my sentance was meant to be in the past tense, i stopped german in second year college because we don't have it in third year

Advertisement