Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Walk

Options
  • 22-12-2009 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

Happy Christmas!

IMG_3064.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

nice shots, where is this??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Its a nature reserve trail on deputy's pass, deputy's pass is a road just off the N11, towards Rathdrum. Its a real gem. I got lost in the bushes today trying to find that bit of holly, I try and get some for the family every year.. Had to do a bit of bush work bears grylls would have been proud of.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

Nice pics. I must stop off again at Deputys pass. I drive past there all the time. That road can freeze up though in these conditions.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,333 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Very nice, you should check out Devils Glen in Ashford, is very beautiful too.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement