Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aliexpress Bargains CHAT thread [See MOD note #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

I think I may have a winner for longest delivery time:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/TIEGEM-Micro-usb-Data-Cable-2a-Nylon-mobile-android-data-sync-Fast-charger-cable-for-Samsung/32698465633.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.hvMSZb

I ordered those back on the 25th of January and had written them off as never coming. They just arrived this morning.
    You beat me by one day. :D

[post]103221964[/post]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

joujoujou wrote: »
    You beat me by one day. :D

[post]103221964[/post]

Sorry lads! :P Ordered Jan 24th, delivered today May 18th

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-1pc-Red-Wine-Vacuum-Retain-Freshness-Bottle-Stopper-Preserver-Sealer-Plug/32388715817.html

It had Feb 1st printed on the AliExpress label if that means anything!

Still waiting on an order from Sept 2016, now if that arrives I'll seriously be impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Has anyone bought bathroom taps from Ali. How was the quality and would you have a link to seller?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭iguot

Slunk wrote: »
    Has anyone bought bathroom taps from Ali. How was the quality and would you have a link to seller?

Main thread, few pages back theirs one and that's the only one mentioned on thread, the rest is fecking headphones and sunglasses.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Hoping to get onto the Guinness Book of World Records soon as 17, yes seventeen, small packages arrived for me yesterday.
    Was like XMas of old, hadn't got a clue what was in half of them

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement

I do hope they were delivered by the van! If not then poor old postie! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I got one on registered post today, ordered 29th March. Tracking number is saying received yesterday in Dub mail centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭lassykk

Must have been a quiet day in the sorting office as I got an old one too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭kindalen

Got three more this morning. One was ordered in February, other two in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

[PHP][/PHP]Maybe someone can shed a little light i received this after instigating a non delivery.
    label says, registered with big R AND Waiting for signature two days it took . POSTMAN JUST DROPPED IT OFF.
    Fu"" the caps.
    I Want to insert the image but do not know how.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Two pairs of the VEITHDIA sunglasses arrived yesterday. Ordered on the 6th May and shipped to PM. Lovely quality - thanks for the tip!

Have another 4 pairs on the way.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

SachaJ wrote: »
    Two pairs of the VEITHDIA sunglasses arrived yesterday. Ordered on the 6th May and shipped to PM. Lovely quality - thanks for the tip!

Have another 4 pairs on the way.....

so we can expect 8 more posts? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I too received Veithdia sunglasses today. What a strange coincidence? Ordered 12th April. Not that I am suggesting that An Post has been holding them up despite the tracking suggesting they arrived in Ireland on 27th April.

2017-04-27 03:37:20

2017-04-23 03:27:12

2017-04-19 03:15:04

2017-04-17 05:59:56

2017-04-15 17:54:48

2017-04-15 05:37:40

2017-04-15 00:30:32

2017-04-13 12:11:25

2017-04-13 11:11:25

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

They are great glasses

Any recommendations for canvas belts?

One for the books.... Another order arrived. Ordered on the 6th May and delivered with China Post/An Post today. 17 days only..... The tracking is only saying departed country of origin

• Registered Users Posts: 10,909 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

The only thing that has ever arrived promptly for me is knock off football and rugby shirts. Last one I ordered came in two weeks! Everything else seems to be around three months now.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Mike1961

My iPhone charging cable (ordered 12th april) arrived yesterday. My f connectors (also ordered 12th april) arrived today. Hopefully my few other random orders (incl bonsai seeds :)) will get here soon too

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

This is not to do with An Post Deliveries.

I received a text from Ali asking me to confirm a parcel had been delivered.
    Well no it has not.
    Each parcel i receive i always confirm and leave feedback.

It states your order has been delivered by China post registered Air Mail and our system shows you have received the product.
    I am gobsmacked.

Try putting the China Post tracking number into track.anpost.ie and see if you get anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

Try putting the China Post tracking number into track.anpost.ie and see if you get anything.

17Track is also pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Just to add to that, trackitonline.ru and choose your language.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

All of my Singapore post items have arrived in less than 30 days, I am still waiting on some China post items since early March.
    Worth noting if the seller has Singapore post as an option (many do).

These earphones arrived pretty quick also, via Aliexpress standard post (it does not have a stamp on the envelope, so i do not know which service they use).
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bluetooth-Earphone-Magnet-Wireless-Sports-Earphones-RIVERSONG-A01-Noise-Reduction-Earbuds-with-Microphone-for-xiaomi-phone/32800590340.html
    I had read reviews about them and they were all good so i bought a pair, they arrived last Friday and i have burned them in for over 40 hours, I have to say, highly recommend them especially for the price.
    They are wireless and come with an earhook to keep them in your ear (Good for joggers etc.)
    I do not use them with max volume, but i tried it out, and there was some distortion, but at a 'normal' level the sound is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

ordered a pair of KZ ATEs on april 25th to ireland which still haven't arrived, and another pair for my mate in scotland on may 7th, and his arrived on the 18th! come on!

New code for 'new' accounts.
    https://coupon.aliexpress.com/getCoupon.htm
    €3.50 off €10.80
    using code CEXCLUMAREDU

• Registered Users Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭corkie

Ordered on 20 April, left china 25th, arrived today 24th May!

Suckit wrote: »

I got two in one packet, blue and pink.

Are delivery times returning to normal, are was i just lucky with this order?

@Suckit did you get yours as well?

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

No, i did not order that time, i already have three of them, i just thought that the price was good. I had mine in my power charger, i now have it in a USB plug beside my bed, which i find handy, the other two are laying about somewhere, i am not sure where, but i think my Nephew took one.

Hopefully delivery times are returning to normal, but it does not seem that way for me, only small packages seem to come quicker, but even those are unpredictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Knockieranlady

This happened to me last week. Parcel delivered to Co. Longford and signed for, I'm in Co. Wicklow, turned out they sent me the wrong tracking number. Mine hasn't arrived yet but I'm hopeful it will turn up now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Following my record delivery of 17 last week I have 6 packages waiting for me at home, appears the lead time is being tackled....

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

Advertisement