Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How's your father?

• 21-07-2020 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Well?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Yes, very well, thanks for asking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

A bigger question for the OP is who is their father.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Or did you get a bit of the "hows your father"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

No idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭jimboblep

And what does he do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hello father, hello mother welcome to camp granada

"How's your father?" Is a bit formal. Sounds like something the G.P. would ask. It's "How's the bossman?" or "How's your ould lad"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Great first post OP. Look forward to the next one.

Don't keep us waiting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Missed an opportunity with the username there OP. Should have dropped the 'in' and left it as 'ilovemuff'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

My wha ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭Roger Mellie Man on the Telly

Dead since 2011.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Dead, but he loved a bit of cake like meself

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Haven't heard that since I was a young fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

For turf is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Complicated question that one. My father had a sex change turned into my mother who then entered a nunnery and had a relationship with a nun, who was previously a man, so my mother changed back to my father for love, in the meantime his lover also changed back into a man, which confused my father, so the broke up. But his partner became his stalker so my father changed sex and turned in to my aunt, who then found love with a beautiful woman, who as it happened was actually a man, my father/mother/aunt well she had enough of this and changed back into my uncle. Who at this stage was sick of humans actually became a dog lover. Well needless to say my father decided to turn himself into a border collie and when to live on a farm. Needless to say the dumbass fell in love with a sheep, who didn't love him but love a goat instead. My poor whatever he was at this stage father, well he gave up on the world and turned himself into a hedgehog and returnedhome, now the prickly fu©ker is sitting on my chair having my breakfast.
    Told you it was complicated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭king_of_mayo

Do you remember as a young lad, when you'd end up getting into a scrap with someone when a "my Dad would beat your Dad" argument got heated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,810 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Is that an offer OP? In the immortal words of Austin Powers, before I'm on the JOB, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a "how's-your-father".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Burnt.

Advertisement