Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Say something controversial ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,872 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

At least 75% of Irish Soccer supporters are attention seeking assholes who shame the nation with there stupid drunk antics abroad

Joe.ie and the Ladbible are a load of bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

There's only two genders

pcvss.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

PTH2009 wrote: »
    At least 75% of Irish Soccer supporters are attention seeking assholes who shame the nation with there stupid drunk antics abroad
    Further to this, "leprechaun" hats, outfits, etc should be made illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Dara O'Briain is not funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Most of the big powerful World leaders are paedophiles, they practice the occult and rape and sacrifice babies in places like Bohemian Grove. People who expose them like Robert Green and the Hollie Greig case have their careers destroyed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Brendan O'Carroll is a freemason.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,361 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

If you call someone a snowflake, you're more easily offended than they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

There is no God.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I don't buy in to conspiracy theories normally, but I'm 90% sure Hilary Clinton is a shapeshifting lizard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Rule Britannia

derfderf wrote: »
    I don't buy in to conspiracy theories normally, but I'm 90% sure Hilary Clinton is a shapeshifting lizard.

Nah but shes an unhinged degenerate paedophile. Franklin cover up, pizzagate lolita express etc are numerous times her and Bill up to disgusting behaviour. Her activites as a pervert so well known hell even Joe Rogan was discussing it recently on a podcast.

People of course laugh at this as for some insane reason folk think world leaders are noble and have virtue. In fact the brainwashing runs so deep most will believe the utter nonsense she tells Tubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

"something controversial ..."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

jamesbere wrote: »
    King crisps are better then tayto

Controversial where you live maybe, common knowledge around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Trekker09

A full Irish fry from yer mammy is ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Superman is way better than Batman.

Supermacs is way better than Superman.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

All religion should be banished to history and made illegal. (And hey, if it’s true and God does exist, he’ll forgive us).

Religion is probably the cause of the vast majority of conflict in he history of the human race.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Danny Healy Rae is one our brightest politicians. I hope he has the prize if Taoiseach in his sights. It'd be well swerving if such a statesman.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Lickin2me

Being gay is messed up weird

• Registered Users Posts: 28,714 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Given the waste, incompetence, corruption, our need to "keep up with the joneses" and be liked and validated by everyone, coupled with the admiration of the "cute hoor" the "I'm alright Jack" attitudes and the half-assed "ah shure it'll be grand" approach that affects everything.. Not to mention we've managed to almost bankrupt the place several times....... Were we REALLY ready for independence?

(which we then immediately gave away to the Catholic church who abused and fleeced generations of our people and held the social development of the country back for decades.. and which, after that iron grip finally loosened we then gave it to the EU instead!)

Do I win?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Creative83

Human influenced climate change is a hoax.

BOOM!

I win /thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

A lot of black people in America are the same as people we view as skangers here. It's no wonder they get shot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭bazza1

Donald Trump is not fully appreciated. He is destined to deliver us all, world peace and racial harmony.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,313 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

All religion should be banished to history and made illegal. (And hey, if it’s true and God does exist, he’ll forgive us).

Religion is probably the cause of the vast majority of conflict in he history of the human race.

Nothing controversial there.

Genealogy Forum Mod

Im always amazed the amount of people think the Biblical God is concerned with religion. Hes not. Not a jot.

Forgivenesss is not much use to ya if it turns out to be true and you are in hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

TWO, FOUR, SIX, EIGHT

DONALD TRUMP IS VERY GREAT

GREAT MEANING LARGE OR IMMENSE

I USE IT IN THE PEJORATIVE SENSE

TRUMP TRUMP HE'S OUR MAN

IF HE CAN'T DO IT NO ONE....WILL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Say what you will about that Chechynan lad killing the gays, he has a great beard.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭bot43

The king of Saudi Arabia is a fool to let women drive. Carnage will now ensue on their roads.

Women should be made do the driving test every 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

My house was burgled twice.

0n7.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Lickin2me wrote: »
    Being gay is messed up weird

Hang in there.

Advertisement