Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

things

Options
  • 04-07-1999 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Just to say No DK Person will be using the indigo servers anymore, theres no point, cos were tired of all the bickering and want ppl to shut up and play.

Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Daa is banned and with good reason. He will continue to be kicked on sight. If you feel this is reason enough to abandon the servers do so. I do not care.

Brian.

[This message has been edited by Slosh (edited 04-07-99).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

H-K, Pred, Chaos, Lorcan and Daaa.

I sat in #D-K yesterday and told you that nothing could be discussed re: Daaa until Cloud returned at the earliest. I've canvassed the other admins on your behalf (despite the dogs abuse I get from most of you) and most have told me daaa could fall in front of a train before they could give a **** about him.

I also told you not to play major games on Irish servers with Daaa. You chose to ignore that and snub your noses collectively at the admins. Daaaa got kicked and you are suprised and annoyed?!

Are you trying to force daaa back onto the servers by consistently playing with him in the hope that the admins will eventually give up??? I think you underestimate the depth of feeling against daaa.

If Daaa has changed it doesnt seem like it. I'm in favour of letting him back in because I'm certain <24 hours later he'd be banned again.

DK are boycotting our servers?
    Well maybe I'll finally get some work done then.

But dont come on and act the martyrs for freedom because you knew not to play him and you did it anyway. Sorry guys, I've no sympathy for ye.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

ohh devore youre so cool. Im fed up of your constant insinuating self...god u go on about promoting Irish quake - and its well known you ****in try and take over everything.For god sake we were playing an international game, trying to even the pings, thats obvious. Jesus there were 7 other ppl playin. I knnow yell spew out the rules blah blah but for cryin out loud we were tryin to have a game. The rest of dk cant play if Daa is banned - what if Death was the key member of a team like...hes far more obnoxious.

I was stoppin Daa from playin before this, but weigh out the lifetime of crap that Daa gets and the fact that its only a game. If you cant ignore a slagging from a 14 year old im trying to say its quite sad

ALL I WANT IS A MOTHER****ING GAME WITHOUT INTERFERING FASCISTS !!!

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

hey pat no offence like

but u never saw any of the sh!t daa said to me or toulouse
    just because we're female
    he was an obnoxious **** towards me
    and he got banned for more reasons that u seem to beaware of

don't turn around and say ". If you cant ignore a slagging from a 14 year old im trying to say its quite sad"
    when u never saw what he said
    and no i wouldnt call it slagging when it gets way past personnel and HE brings it into ure everyday life with ringing u and saying **** ovver the phone!
    so PLEASE do not comment on what you do not know 100% of the facts on.
    i can take a slagging as good as the next person on irc, but when it gets past that THEN it gets serious

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Daa is banned. If you choose to play with him - suffer the consequences. End of story.

Personal attacks will not aid your cause, think before you post abuse again.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

ohh devore youre so cool. Im fed up of your constant insinuating self...god u go on about promoting Irish quake - and its well known you ****in try and take over everything.

I dont see why I deserve this sort of abuse.
    I've tried to help you and DK reconcile your differences with the ops.
    Here's a new line I'll follow so.

Fvck you.
    Fvck Chaos.
    Fvck Pred.
    and Fvck DK.

Dont come running to me next time someone kicks daaa, or kicks ye off the servers, or from an irc channel or you stub your toe.
    I DONT fvcking care and I dont want to know.

See if I care if you never play quake on irish servers again, but I'm betting that they'll be back on, probably with false nicks, within a week.

Pity, I wont be sorry to see that back of ye.

DeV.

ps: I wasnt the person who kicked daaa, I was working at the time, but I had to stop work because *they* came whining to me. When I dont give them sympathy, I'm the bad guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

sunglasses.gif

All your moans ammount to **** now really dont they
    btw arent quake.ie and indigo one
    guess you cant play in ireland any more
    will be a shame really

[This message has been edited by DEATH (edited 04-07-99).]

Advertisement