Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ThesisDirect.ie - Reliable?

Options
  • 07-04-2014 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,
    I'm finishing up my thesis which is due on Friday.
    I've been in touch via e-mail with ThesisDirect.ie (won't let me post link) who are giving us a brilliant offer which includes free printing and free delivery within 24 hours. I'm just wondering has anyone used their service before and are they reliable?
    My main concern is that their location is nowhere to be found on their website or on Google, therefore I'm kind of questioning their service :confused:
    Any information or recommendations would be great and if you have not heard of the service, please recommend other student-budget friendly and quick services, in Dublin preferably.
    Thank you :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Donegaljack

Hi there,

Try either both great service, all on-line delivered next day.

www.thesiscentre.ie

www.kennysbindery.ie

Good luck with your submission.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ac92

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭taato

ac92 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I'm finishing up my thesis which is due on Friday.
    I've been in touch via e-mail with ThesisDirect.ie (won't let me post link) who are giving us a brilliant offer which includes free printing and free delivery within 24 hours. I'm just wondering has anyone used their service before and are they reliable?
    My main concern is that their location is nowhere to be found on their website or on Google, therefore I'm kind of questioning their service :confused:
    Any information or recommendations would be great and if you have not heard of the service, please recommend other student-budget friendly and quick services, in Dublin preferably.
    Thank you :D

Hi, just a follow up on your query, like yourself I was a bit dubious but decided to take a chance on them after phoning the office. I have to say I'm very pleased with the quality and the service and it is very cheap, €25 per hardback inc. Printing and delivery. I have no connection to the company, just a very satisfied customer. Here is a link to the website if anyone is interested
    http://www.thesisdirect.ie/thesis-binding-and-thesis-printing-price-comparison.169.html

Advertisement