Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone surprised ?

• 07-04-2020 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

dependent.ie/irish-news/regulator-in-warning-to-lawyers-as-over-600-complaints-are-made-in-five-month-period-39110562.html

Any opinions on this article ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

mountai wrote: »
    dependent.ie/irish-news/regulator-in-warning-to-lawyers-as-over-600-complaints-are-made-in-five-month-period-39110562.html

Fixed link

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/regulator-in-warning-to-lawyers-as-over-600-complaints-are-made-in-five-month-period-39110562.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,703 ✭✭✭whippet

what's your opinion? or are you just news dumping?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭mountai

whippet wrote: »
    what's your opinion? or are you just news dumping?

"News dumping " dont understand this . As to my opinion ,

Good and bad in every walk of life , but somewhat surprised by the amount of complaints lodged . My opinion of the Law Society , however is based on the judgement and punishments meted out , to the low life solicitors who took advantage of the most vunerable in society , who were robbed , after getting their costs awarded back in the day . Yes NOT the Professions finest hour .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

"News dumping " dont understand this . As to my opinion ,

Good and bad in every walk of life , but somewhat surprised by the amount of complaints lodged . My opinion of the Law Society , however is based on the judgement and punishments meted out , to the low life solicitors who took advantage of the most vunerable in society , who were robbed , after getting their costs awarded back in the day . Yes NOT the Professions finest hour .

You sound like a lovely unbiased fellow.

You sound like a lovely unbiased fellow.

Thank you , do you have an opinion ?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

That was my opinion. I wont send you a bill though. Dont worry

That was my opinion. I wont send you a bill though. Dont worry

Great to see you kept to the rules so .

Advertisement