Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries (30.03.2020 - 05.04.2020)

Options
  • 07-04-2020 11:06am
    Company Representative Posts: 485 Verified rep

1. I’m awaiting a response from Irish Water, are they working during Coronavirus? 

We are operating all our services as normal during this current situation. 

Please feel free to PM us with the following details: 

- Name; 
    - Address; 
    - Contact number; and 
    - Reference number.

2. I’ve noticed a drop in pressure from my cold kitchen tap recently. Can you look into this?

Please send a PM with the following information and a member of our team will look into this for you. 

- Your full name; 
    - Your full address (including County & Eircode); 
    - Your contact number; and 
    - If your neighbours are also affected.

3. There are planned works in my area. I only found out about these when there was no water in my apartment. Why was there no prior notice given? 

We endeavour to notify customers in advance, however, due to the nature of the works, this may not always be possible. As soon we receive notification of works taking place we update the supply and service updates page on our website and Twitter channel. All registered vulnerable customers are also contacted directly where necessary.

4. Can I turn off my water at the mains to complete internal works in my property? 

In order to turn off your supply from the public mains to your property, you can switch your supply off using the outside stop valve located in your meter box, when safe to do so. Once the works are complete you can turn back on your supply, as the outside stop valve is on publicly accessible land.

Once the works are complete you can then turn back on your supply. 

5. I need to access by IW online account, however the systems seems to be down. I need to retrieve a bill I received a few years ago. Can you please help? 

Would you mind advising on the errors you are receiving? If you have previously registered for MyWater, you should be able to log on to view your history. Unfortunately, it's not possible to issue previous bills another way.

Advertisement