Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir Simply Unlimited Any Network Minutes and Texts.

Options
  • 24-03-2020 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

I have eir deal Simply Unlimited Any Network Minutes and Texts. 20 euro per month

But does that include calls to landline? or just mobile networks. Can't get through to eir

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I have eir deal Simply Unlimited Any Network Minutes and Texts. 20 euro per month

But does that include calls to landline? or just mobile networks. Can't get through to eir

Yes it does , when you top up it takes all your credit . Try ringing a landline , should work fine .
    I’m on the same offer with unlimited data ( was on offer a good while back) .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It includes Irish landlines with the exception of premium numbers.
    Does your online account not state 'national' as part of the 10,000 minutes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Yes it does , when you top up it takes all your credit . Try ringing a landline , should work fine .
    i was afraid that if i ring a landline i would screw up the free text and calls to mobile

EDIT Yes i phoned a landline and got through

i was afraid that if i ring a landline i would screw up the free text and calls to mobile

EDIT Yes i phoned a landline and got through

Good stuff , glad your sorted .

what do you mean by this? And what do deals that say "and keep your credit to" mean

• Advertisement

what do you mean by this? And what do deals that say "and keep your credit to" mean

Not too sure on what keep your credit means with other providers

But for me on the eir 20 euro top up ,eir send me a text the day before my monthly top you is due to expire .
    I top up by 20 euro , then after midnight it deducts my 20 euro and leaves me with a balance of zero .
    But I can still call all mobiles and landlines with calls and texts for the next 28 days ( I get free internet data too )
    If I try ring a premium number or an international number it tells me .. sorry you don’t have enough credit to make this call .

Not too sure on what keep your credit means with other providers

But for me on the eir 20 euro top up ,eir send me a text the day before my monthly top you is due to expire .
    I top up by 20 euro , then after midnight it deducts my 20 euro and leaves me with a balance of zero .
    But I can still call all mobiles and landlines with calls and texts for the next 28 days ( I get free internet data too )
    If I try ring a premium number or an international number it tells me .. sorry you don’t have enough credit to make this call .
    OK thanks . I am new to those deals

OK thanks . I am new to those deals

No problem , your welcome .
    Voicemail is not free and included in your deal ,so you won’t be able to dial your voicemail off this deal .

A free tip round it is dial your number but put a five after your prefix . .. such as 087 5 1234567, when it connects to voicemail press the # key on your phone , then it will ask you to enter your voicemail pin, then press # key again.
    It will then let you listen to any voicemail you have .
    If you don’t want that , disable your voicemail so people can’t leave voice messages .

Advertisement