Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oisin O Callaghan World Champs

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Anybody got any results.
    Oisin left Start Gate at 1020am.

Just heard. Oisin crashed, finished 20th.

Looks to me, Craik wins overall with Oisin 2nd overall.
    Not sure, race not long over. My son is on whats app to me, but he's busy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1nOYfXVuNw

This is a video from the YT Mob starring Oisin, shot on location in Ballyhoura and in and around Oisin's home.
    It's a good 'un.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Great video, it's mad how much the Yanks struggle with our names Ocean O'Callaghan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I think Oisin was racing today, can't find anything on Red Bull TV, except the elites. Anyone know how he got on?

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭mad turnip

Had a big crash in the morning session according to insta, qualified in 13th, splits suggest an early crash to 28th then made up time to come 13th. YT mob did some nice videos last year and I think I saw some vital footage of Oisin looked pretty good in the lower woods.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

mad turnip wrote: »
    Had a big crash in the morning session according to insta, qualified in 13th, splits suggest an early crash to 28th then made up time to come 13th. YT mob did some nice videos last year and I think I saw some vital footage of Oisin looked pretty good in the lower woods.

Thanks, it's a pity Red Bull App don't show highlights of the juniors

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Cathro said he looked one of the form riders during practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭covey123

xxyyzz wrote: »
    Cathro said he looked one of the form riders during practice.

Not seen Cathro's breakdown video yet, definitely one of the highlights of the DH season for me,love the way he dissects the tracks

• Advertisement
Advertisement