Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania 33 Travelling from ireland

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭SarahVOW

Here’s the www.voicesofwrestling.com list of EVERYTHING going on during Mania week (and I do mean everything): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13wr2m1E4TQvuNEKxpSRJdbLwhyDjGqdfSWB3myREdXw/edit?usp=sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 18 paddyjkearsey

does anyone know any places that will be showing takeover.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Safe Trip to everyone jetting off to ORLANDO this week, I am very jealous of each and every one of ye. Have a great time, be safe and be sure to tkae lots of photos and pop back here with a trip report.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blink44

Would love to see pics/videos of people's views from this weekends shows if they booked silver or gold packages, if anyone can post when they're home. Might push me into booking next year

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Just back from the State today. If anyone is on the fence about going next year just do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mkelly1989

Finally getting around to posting. Wrestlemania was one of the best experiences of my life. Highly recommend that if it's something you want to do then go ahead and book the packages. We attended Hall of Fame, NXT, Wrestlemania and Raw. My husband was like a child at all of the shows and we even made it on the tv for Hall of Fame ��

Seriously guys, if it's something you want to do then do it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Packages on sale at 4pm today

Advertisement