Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top notch service from Smyths

Options
  • 15-09-2019 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Credit where it's due, we are quick enough to complain so I thought I should post.

We have a Smyths trampoline bought at least 4 years ago (maybe more!) and heavily used by our 3 kids since then.

Two of the frame connecting pieces that support the poles for the safety net broke recently, mainly due to minor but repeated flexing of the base as one or another of my kids would hurl themselves or each other at the net!

Local Smyths did not have spare parts as they had changed their supplier for trampolines some time ago and no longer stocked that type.

After getting in touch with Smyths central command a very helpful chap said he could source the parts and would arrange to have them sent to me.

Last week an extremely heavy box full of a whole set of parts (not just the two I needed!) arrived, no question or request for any charge and the kids are happily bouncing away again....!

Well done Smyths, well above and beyond what I was expecting or hoping for!

Comments

Advertisement