Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French student trying to apply on CAO (help!)

Options
  • 09-12-2013 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi ! :D
    I'm french, I'm undergraduated, and I'd like to study in Ireland next year, so I need to apply on CAO (i guess) but I'm not sure I understand everything and I don't want to make any mistake, so I wanted to know if someone could help me ?
    Or if you have any tips... I have a lot of questions, for example is it possible to modify the vows of universities and subjects once you're registred on CAO ?

(By the way I can help with french if someone's interested:rolleyes:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

Hi Lolita, if you already have an undergraduate degree I'm not sure the CAO is the right place for your application, generally for post graduate or add on courses you apply directly to the University. Or do you mean that you wish to apply for an undergraduate course?

Advertisement