Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Atari Jaguar

• 29-01-2002 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭

Any good Atari Jaguar EMU's out there?
    Any real point in playing with one?
    Anyone tried one before?
    Does this make me look fat?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

The only game worth playing is AvP and i know this because i amm.errr played the jaguar at a friends house and was not stupid enough to buy it and the cd addon.....:p

Dunno if its been emu'd

google might be a friend to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

http://www.jagulator.com/

Nice name..haven't tried it yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Yeah, i got it yesterday, haven't had a chance to use it yet.
    Anyone know where I could procure the AvP ROM? Just want to see how far Rebellion have come :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 875 ✭✭✭EvilGeorge

Did that machine ever have any decent games ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Yes, one and it was AvP.
    Unfortunatley most peeps were afraid of using the controller which if used led to mass confusion so thats what killed it.......... ........ .............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

jaguar.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Anyone know where I could procure the AvP ROM? Just want to se

I've downloaded everything just haven't had the time to use it. the roms are pretty small 4mb. Note you have to download the jaguar bootfile"jagboot"[Google]
    All that and more....
    http://www.edgeemu.com/jagroms.shtml

I've heard that Hasbro have realised the rights to the jaguar and it's technology. This applies to it's games also yes??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Oh well seems like jagulator only runs a few demo's at the moment so it's the waiting game till the next version is realised.
    I found a lot about another emulator called jagbag but it looks like it's been discontinued and possibly never worked in the first place.

Advertisement