Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade and retro game of the month

Options
  • 24-09-2017 6:29pm

Would there be much interest in this? We'd pick a game every month from a shortlist, play a bit and give our thoughts at the end of the month. Might be a bit of fun :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Fire away!

As long as it's not... you know, one of those "games'...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Definitely. Although I think somebody each month should pick one. I'd rather it wasn't some sort of popularity contest because then it's going to be stuff we've played to death already. I want to be playing something more obscure, yet easy to find on a ROM of on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

I am up for this , might as well do a highscore comp if its viable for the game.

Advertisement