Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Wanted] single room in Dublin for the Ireland Wales rugby match

Options
  • 31-01-2004 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone, i'm coming to Dublin on the 20th of febuary untill the 23rd for the Ireland v Wales 6 nations rugby international, i've tried and tried to look for accomadation but with no luck at all, there was 1 hotel i found but they wanted 110 euros per night, for a double room, single occupier supplement.

I am hoping to find a single room, for the 3 days, willing to pay of course, if you can help, please get in touch.

Kind regards

Gareth Davies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,245 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Rugby weekends are the busiest around. You might try somewhere out of the ordinary, not just the usual D2/D4 areas. Although staggering home at 4am may present issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

Try http://irishhostels.irlguide.com/ despite the name they are a good source for hotels, guesthouses and hostels.

As Victor said home Rugby weekends are incrediblely busy, once you get somewhere in range of a nitelink (late bus) you'll be fine.

Ignore the bordfailte site as it is limited and generally a buit crap

Advertisement