Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jamma Arcade Machine Repair

Options
  • 21-10-2013 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

I have a 60 game vertical cabinet. The main player one button is sticking (sometimes works, sometimes doesnt) and the player two joystick is a bit tight (move left or right and you might go up or down)

Does anyone here offer a repair service?

Tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Where are you based? If you are in Dublin I've no problem dropping out

• Registered Users Posts: 34,429 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Hi Tony,

That's a very simple repair and you should give it a go yourself - you'd be surprised how much you'll learn :)

We can talk you through here if you need assistance.

If a button isn't working, you can just replace it with a new one. They snap/screw into place in seconds.

All you have to do then is connect two wires. They'll just clip into place. Simple as that!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Koralmore1

Thanks for the reply guys.

Ill be honest, I love the machine but havent the time at the minute to get under the hood. It will be Ballyfermot College from Wed, if Cathal, you could pop out and repair it i would be grateful! It will be in place in the college to earn money for charity for a couple of months.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

PM Sent

Advertisement