Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade cab (flat pack)

Options
  • 29-06-2013 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Hi guys anyone know where I can source a flat pack arcade cabinet?

Just the bare cab nothing else I want to just put a tv and add a pacman or space invaders plug n play game , hence I want to keep the cost own spending most of the money on the empty cab.

Anyway how much would it be to source one here in Ireland? Like a flat back if possible and upright..

Cheers
    Ronan

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

For the price they are charging for a flat pack arcade cab, an upright, you could get an upright sorely in need of a little TLC but perfect.
    I just sold one for €200, and they can change hands for less if there is something wrong.
    If that's the case there is lots of support to be had both here and on other forums to see the cab back to fighting fitness.
    A 60 in 1 little pcb is about the same cost as one of those plug and play devices, and would be perfect.
    Actually, here's a nice one, a little cocktail cab, with the multigame pcb installed, nothing to do to it and the seller will take €300!
    http://www.adverts.ie/other-consoles-games/video-arcade-machine/2935540

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Mitchomagic

ronanc1000 wrote: »

Just the bare cab nothing else I want to just put a tv and add a pacman or space invaders plug n play game , hence I want to keep the cost own spending most of the money on the empty cab.

Anyway how much would it be to source one here in Ireland? Like a flat back if possible and upright..

Cheers
    Ronan

Hi I can sort you out with a cab to suit what you need

cheers mitch

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Cool guys!
    Ya I'd be just looking for the empty cab if I could know where to find one!
    Cheers

ronanc1000 wrote: »

Just the bare cab nothing else...

Sorry for bumping an old thread. If i was you i'd make a cab myself or find an out of work carpenter, but if you want to buy a kit these guys are based in UK, and are good to deal with. I've used them lots before for parts, sticks, interfaces and the like. Prices are OK, not particularly cheap, but their stuff is quality and customer service is very good.

http://www.arcadeworlduk.com/categories/Arcade-Machines/Flat-Pack-Kits/

Advertisement