Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F**king Emulator Sites

Options
  • 24-12-2001 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Is any1 ****ing pissed off how when you are looking for some roms and you go through all the links and it leads you to the :top 50 emulator sites" ? Its so ****ing annoying i was trying to look for a rom for 2 ****ing hours and all links starts to pop up and they lead u to now where even if the web dick heads didnt put the rom up at least they could put in a mirror site ffs:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

My whole theory on that is...
    Useless pop-up sites link to useless pop-up sites and back again.
    The whole Top-50, Top-100 thing is a total sham, the sites at the top have gotten the most votes by forced voting and tons of redirect pop-ups.
    Stay away from the Top-100/50/200 sites, it's all a pile of cráp.

General rule is - if you enter this cycle of links to non-working downloads and other similarly useless sites - close your browser and start again.
    Ask someone what their favorite EMU site is, generally you'll get a link to a good working site... there are some good links in the 'sticky thread' at the top of this board.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I have a **** load of roms cause i own the boards of course. Name your game and presuming you have to right to get the rom:p mail me and i'll supply the goods or a good link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Mikill

Well Done Logie -
    Thats Good to know :D

does that include n64 roms logie?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,500 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

The only web-site you need is www.mame.dk
    The Roms are hosted legally.
    Every single mame rom is there..

Of course, you can only download these, if you legally own the original arcade game.
    :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement