Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody who makes Stairs

Options
  • 13-07-2015 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi
    Just wondering if anybody can recommend some stair makers in the area? Just looking for reasonable not to fancy stairs, and its like there is nobody around that does them!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭jack of all

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭dobad

That's brilliant thanks very much.
    I never even heard of them, thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭jack of all

That's great, thanks for the suggestions will look into all this week

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

dobad wrote: »
    That's great, thanks for the suggestions will look into all this week

Another one near you worth a try is Alfie Stone in Castlecomer-that's who I got my stairs from and would highly recommend him

• Advertisement

My dad said man in Castlecomer but he could not remember his name or that, where abouts is he or would you have a contact number for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Pudzianowski

Dunphy joinery mountmellick, competitive and good work, that guy from castlecomer is most probably Ron rossiter, I think he trades as jarrow woodcraft and is also very good. Alfie stone would also be good. These would definitely be my picks over some earliest suggestions!!

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭phkk

dobad wrote: »
    My dad said man in Castlecomer but he could not remember his name or that, where abouts is he or would you have a contact number for him?

Alfie Stone Kiltown Joinery 056-4441568
    He did my brother's house too and has a showroom you can visit to get an idea. Probably abit more expensive than some quotes we got tbh but you get what you pay for as they say and his work was excellent quality.

That's brilliant thanks all.

Advertisement