Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning Damaged Perfume to UK

Options
  • 06-11-2018 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

How do I go about this, it says on the An Post website it's prohibited. I need to send it back to get a refund. Do I go with someone other than An Post that do ground shipping? Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

up4dabah wrote: »
    How do I go about this, it says on the An Post website it's prohibited. I need to send it back to get a refund. Do I go with someone other than An Post that do ground shipping? Thanks for reading.

You need a different courier.

They also state batteries etc are not allowed but yet delivered many....

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭up4dabah

You need a different courier.

They also state batteries etc are not allowed but yet delivered many....
    thanks for the reply, thought as much!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If it arrived damaged then they should be paying the return postage, which could be a fortune. In which case they might just tell you to keep it.

Wiht dealextreme in china they just get you to send photos of the item to show you are not scamming them.

If it was bought from a private individual on ebay it might be different rules though.

Where is it from? others may have experience.

Advertisement