Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roof tiles

Options
  • 13-11-2019 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I would like to pick up some spare roof tiles to have in the event of storm damage etc. They are 30" x 10" with a brand name "weather...." Cant make out the last few letters from the photo I took.
    Any advice on where I might source some?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭budhabob

Attached is an image of one of the roof tiles even if anyone can give guidance on the exact type i need to be searching for?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭lgk

They're Weatherwell tiles. Salvage yards (example - I haven't used these) are probably the best bet for a small quantity where you want the aged look to fit in with the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭budhabob

lgk wrote: »
    They're Weatherwell tiles. Salvage yards (example - I haven't used these) are probably the best bet for a small quantity where you want the aged look to fit in with the rest.

Cheers!

Advertisement