Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is moderation like this allowed?

Options
  • 10-11-2019 2:01am

.{Ignore}
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Did you actually read the thread?
    high_king wrote: »
    Just because you're either a chump or a rip off merchant yourself . . don't expect others to play along.
    until those who would like to control and monitor ordinary people going about their private business and confiscate and freeze their money at will have full control . . but they don't yet, so tough.
    and whoosh over you head again . . another Turkey looking forward to Christmas dinner. The actual point you've your head in the sand about, is that we were promised and told we must believe that rounding down would be as common as rounding up, but in the rip off real world . .surprise . . surprise . .this isn't happening as plenty of posters have testified, with shops claiming they are not obliged to round down, but round up whenever it suits them.
    I mean I can go on posting examples but not only does the poster consistently abuse another poster and keeps insisting on conspiracy level theories about a Ireland wide secret agreement on how to round across all types of businesses and ignoring ways to avoid the "rip off" (even though I recall people refusing to even take 5c, 2c and 1c coins going back over 15 years in Dublin markets). He should count himself lucky he only got a thread ban from the thread because if I had seen those posts before the local team acted he'd have gotten more than a thread ban for them. But if he, or you, wish to continue to discuss it in the belief it's some form of cabal of companies agreed way to do rounding up only there is a forum just for that setup in the Conspiracy Theories to do so; Rip Off Ireland however is not the forum for those discussions.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Since OP has deleted their post, I'll close this up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement