Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Universal Studios Orlando Tickets

Options
  • 04-11-2019 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    We have flights booked for Orlando June 1st to June 15th. we will be renting a villa somewhere Looking at tickets for universal studios i can get them as follows:

through attraction tickets direct
    Adult = 322
    Child = 322

However if i buy a preferred annual pass through the website it is 420 euro, it includes free parking (26 euro a day) and other benefits.

It seems like a no brainer to buy the annual pass. Has anyone here done this? any issues?

Tickets priced above are 14 day 3 park hopper.

Also anyone know a good resort to rent a villa/townhouse in?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Irishder

Thanks yes you are right, i was pricing for Florida resident. Probably not worth it at that price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Yeah, annual passes only available for Florida residents.

Would you consider staying on-site? There are some great (and relatively cheap) deals in the Cabana Bay/Saphire Falls or their new hotel down at where Wet and Wild used to be. You'll save the $25 or whatever it is a day for the parking and you can also enjoy a beer or two in the parks or at CityWalk as you're not driving. The free transport between the hotels and parks is excellent.

Although you won't get the Express Pass at the 'value' hotels, you do still get early entry which is a God send in Volcano Bay anyway. And if your family are into Harry Potter, it can be good getting in early to beat the crowds there too.

Attraction Tickets Direct are always my first choice to get Orlando tickets. They usually throw in something free as well. The last time we got an unlimited mobile phone SIM card which was great for data and for Uber/Lyft.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I'd backup the above poster, I stayed in Sapphire falls a couple of years ago and it was amazing. A really nice hotel with pool, 3 minutes away from city walk by river taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Irishder

Thanks but we have more or less decided on getting a villa, i think it works out roughly the same price but i dont fancy the 4 of us staying in a hotel room for 14 days! I am looking into Windsor Hills and Regal Oaks resorts. Did anyone ever stay in either of these. Love to here some feedback.

Thanks

Advertisement