Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pricing a Zilli men's leather jacket

Options
  • 30-09-2016 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello all,

Bit of an odd one. A relative in the UK passed away recently and left behind a rather fetching leather jacket. I wouldn't be an authority on leather jackets but saw that it was made in France so might be worth a bit of money.

I googled the brand name 'Zilli' and the results were throwing up some retarded prices for the jackets – anywhere between a grand and €10,000. Obviously this got me interested (and made the jacket 10% more fashionable).

There must be a million knock off versions of these jackets when the prices are that obnoxious so my question is does anybody know somewhere in Dublin (or elsewhere) that could verify if it's the real deal and provide an estimate on cost?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭JohnRock

I'm sure if you call around the tailors in Dublin they'd be able to point you in the right direction

Advertisement