Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bikini wax

Options
  • 01-08-2011 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hello,

I've never had one of these done before but considering it as I am going away on holidays and want to avoid the hassle of shaving.

So I was wondering how long does it last so that I know when to get it done?

Also, any tips for a first timer?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

hi there, I would get it done a few days before your holiday so any redness is gone down. It depends on your rate of hair growth but you could get 4-6 weeks out of it. I recommend finding a place that uses hot wax as opposed to strip wax seriously reduces the ouch factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Emily anderson

1. Grow your hair at least half cm.
    2. Avoid five days before or five days after your period
    3. You can take a pain reliever.
    4. Work out before your wax, but not after because there’s no hair to absorb the sweat and the friction will cause irritation.
    5. You should do a sanitation check
    Final suggestion The more you get a bikini wax, the less it will hurt

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

It's literally been a decade since the OP - please don't resurrect old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement