Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies Decide... The Best Sci Fi Movie... EVER

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

This was tough, my top two were locks but it was hard to put together the other 3, left some gems off

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Up to 52 entries now, I'll likely freeze nominations at 64 and we can have a knock out from there, I think 128 Sci Fi movies is getting into errrr... scraping barrels range?

So still time to submit if you already haven't :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And... we have 64!!

However, I'm away this weekend.

So if you haven't got your entries in you have until Monday at 9am to do so.

What I'll do is work a qualifier round into the game, which likely won't start until the middle of the week anyways.

Nominations are now closed.

I'll now spend the next few days collating the info and getting my spreadsheet ready for the tournament proper.

Likely next weekend, but potentially sooner.

Watch this space :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

Predator, Alien or Aliens is going to win. Skip the rest.

• Advertisement

Tournament Thread is now live :D

And will start tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Tremors ,or is that a monster movie

Advertisement