Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got good things to say about interactiveinvestor.ie?

Options
  • 28-02-2020 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I mainly use Saxotrader, but I have an account with InteractiveInvestor.ie - some cash in there for a while, wait to decide when/what to buy.

In the last day or so I've decided to use it to make some ETF purchases, only to find out that unless it's listed in London it's a no go. I phoned them up and had no joy. Then now that I try to withdraw my funds to put into my new Interactive Brokers account, they say they can't handle euro withdrawals online, can to call them up.

With a ".ie" domain, I guessed I expected more useful features and selection of products... am I missing something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ballsdeep69

2016 wrote: »
    I mainly use Saxotrader, but I have an account with InteractiveInvestor.ie - some cash in there for a while, wait to decide when/what to buy.

In the last day or so I've decided to use it to make some ETF purchases, only to find out that unless it's listed in London it's a no go. I phoned them up and had no joy. Then now that I try to withdraw my funds to put into my new Interactive Brokers account, they say they can't handle euro withdrawals online, can to call them up.

With a ".ie" domain, I guessed I expected more useful features and selection of products... am I missing something?

Sounds like you've been scammed

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭2016

Sounds like you've been scammed

No, they are legit, just not much use in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭shakedown

I use them occasionally, they used to be TD direct. Haven’t had any issues depositing or withdrawing € to my Irish bank account.

Advertisement