Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! JB arrears payment

Options
  • 25-02-2020 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Hi, can someone explain the breakdown of JB payment please.

I applied and I received the letter saying my JB was payable from 17/02/2020 and my first payment would be in the post office 26/02/2020 which is tomorrow. And every Wednesday after that.

I read somewhere the first three days are unpaid on JB.

Does this mean, I will receive payment also for 20/02/2020 onwards tomorrow? So I will basically receive almost two payments (one day deducted) not three days deducted as my payment only starts on a Wednesday?

Or will I recieve two full weeks payment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Waccamacca3

Hi, can someone explain the breakdown of JB payment please.

I applied and I received the letter saying my JB was payable from 17/02/2020 and my first payment would be in the post office 26/02/2020 which is tomorrow. And every Wednesday after that.

I read somewhere the first three days are unpaid on JB.

Does this mean, I will receive payment also for 20/02/2020 onwards tomorrow? So I will basically receive almost two payments (one day deducted) not three days deducted as my payment only starts on a Wednesday?

Or will I recieve two full weeks payment?

Should receive the full 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭wifey28

Should receive the full 2 weeks.

jobseekers is paid in arrears, so its not 2 weeks the 17ths to the 26th is only 8 payable days

Advertisement