Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House of Fraser 20% Off Outlet

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Sorry to drag this up, but anyone know how long it takes for delivery from House of Fraser? Ordered stuff a week ago and got notification that it was "collected" last Sunday. Unfortunately to my disgust I saw that Fastway were the couriers. I was given a tracking number and the fastway tracking says there have been no scans.

Is this normal? Absolutely hate fastway, its such a poor service.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Hogzy wrote: »
    Sorry to drag this up, but anyone know how long it takes for delivery from House of Fraser? Ordered stuff a week ago and got notification that it was "collected" last Sunday. Unfortunately to my disgust I saw that Fastway were the couriers. I was given a tracking number and the fastway tracking says there have been no scans.

Owned by Sportsdirect now, so it wouldnt suprise me if they used the same sh1tty courier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Fastway. Dammit, you'll be lucky if they haven't left it in a shop 10 miles away that you've never even been to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭jpb1974

My last Fastway package from Dublin to Wexford took over a week and two phone calls... they're useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Code not working for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Ush1 wrote: »
    Code not working for me.

It’s expired

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

I was in the same boat and finally today the tracking number is showing up in the FW website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

I imagine it's similar to Sports Direct's delivery times. Collected will be on the UK side so I'd allow 3-7 days after that. Fastway will only complete the delivery once it reaches ROI AFAIK.

Advertisement