Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annagry, Donegal

Options
  • 28-12-2018 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

I'm spending the New Year in Annagry in Donegal. I don't know if I'll get a chance to actually wet a line, but in the off chance are there any good spots near there, and are there any fish around this time of year?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Loads of beaches up that way and the Killybegs lads are still getting good fishing. Check out the Killybegs Mariners page on facebook for updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

My home on the front page of boards!

Theres sea fishing out of kincasalagh, burtonport and maybe bunbeg, the weather up there has been mild all week, so seas should be relatively calm. Plenty of lake fishing in and around the rosses too...not something i do myself but googling the above should get some info

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

Thanks for the tips. As it happened, I got less time than I had hoped, but tried jelly worms off Kincasslagh pier, but no takers.

One place I thought looked really nice was Portnablagh, but one of the guys there said there was no fish inside the harbour there!

Advertisement